My 2018 Reading List
One of the blogging goals I’ve set for 2018 is to publish a book review every month. That means I need to write a book review every month which means I need to read a book every month. (Yep, I learned about backwards planning from TFA.)
Here’s a tentative list of books I want to read in 2018. I’m prioritizing reading fiction by women of color. If there’s any other books that are wonderful and amazing that I should add to my list, leave your recommendations in the comments.
- Little Fires Everywhere – I’ve already started this.
- The Hate U Give – I started this one months ago and put it aside, will pick back up.
- NW: A Novel – This has literally been on my Kindle since 2013 and I just haven’t read it yet, how embarrassing.
- Turtles All the Way Down – Yes, I realize this is by a white guy.
- Harmless Like You
- Sorry to Disrupt the Peace
- Tell Me Everything You Don’t Remember: The Stroke that Changed My Life
- No One is Coming to Save Us
- A Good Country
- The Tower of the Antilles
My plan is to add books to this list as the year goes on and add links to the book reviews that I write when I’m done.